iMEX i88G Rotating Laser Level – Green Beam
With self-levelling, grade slope function, scan mode, horizontal and vertical, remote controller and 9Ah lithium-ion mm Digital Detector battery the Imex range represents excellent value with versatile capabilities for a full range of construction functions. Combined with this is the highly visible heavy duty and robust, water and dust-proof case, with a fully enclosed laser diode for years of trouble-free use. A sensor based self-levelling system utilizing a level sensor and stepping motor gives excellent levelling ability and enhanced accuracy.
The simplified design elements and robust componentry also mean reduced calibration and service requirements. All backed by Imex warranty, service and innovative approach. The i88G laser comes with a new green beam laser diode. The human eye responds many times better to green than red, subsequently the laser diodes use less power for better performance, run cooler are safer and perform better in both exterior and interior. Potential eye damage is minimized and the laser line is more accurate and precise.
See iMEX catalogue here
About the iMEX i88G Rotating Laser Level – Green Beam
- Robust construction tough horizontal/vertical laser level.
- Horizontal/Vertical self levelling (electronic). 600m range. Dual manual grade slope.
- 9Ah lithium-ion battery – approx. 24 hours run time
- USB quick charge port with car charger
- LRX10 Digital Detector in mm reading (German made)
- 90mm Detector reading ultra fine, fine, medium, course and ultra course.
- Scan Mode – Allows for part beam rotation in selected working environments, i.e. on interior walls, busy work-sites where other laser interference may be present. Various scan lengths and rotation placement.
- Dual Grade – Grade slope to 5° (8.8%) in two directions, X and Y axis Simultaneously for true grade control. Ideal for pipe layout or concrete slab falls.
- Plumb Spot – Top and bottom plumb spot beam to assist in set ups over a point.
- Accuracy – +/- 1.5mm @ 30 metres for excellent results every time.
- Remote Control Panel – allows grade or other functions to be carried out up to 20 m away from the instrument, for true one-man operation and greater efficiency.
- Hi-Visibility Case – unique Imex feature, easy to see on the busiest construction site, minimises the risk of the unit being bumped, increasing safety and accuracy.
Share this product
Our Promise to You
At IMEX Laser, we are committed to delivering exceptional customer service, and we take pride in offering top-quality products that stand the test of time. Our laser levels are known for their precision, durability, and ease of use, and we offer a range of options to suit a variety of needs and budgets.
Whether you’re working on a construction site, setting up a new project, or need precise measurements for your DIY projects, our laser levels are the perfect solution.