Imex 517mm Digital Angle Gauge
The Imex Digital Angle Gauge protractors can be used in any plane and will help find precise angles with ease. Excellent for setting up a saw, calculating the correct angle for a bend, or measuring an existing part.
- German Manufacture. Large LCD Display.
- Measures 0-185°. Horizontal and vertical vials.
- 1.9V battery. Protected On/Off switch.
- Accurate to 0 +/- 0.05° digital readout
- 2-year warranty
About the Imex 517mm Digital Angle Gauge
The Imex digital angle gauge series offers the latest digital levelling technology for ultimate precision levelling. Built to the highest German manufacturing specification from steel for heavy-duty everyday levelling. Combined with conventional fluorescent levelling bubbles, the Imex range of digital angle gauges can also be used as a standard spirit level if necessary. These gauges have been specifically designed to offer high quality and accurate readouts. This product is the perfect instrument for fabricators, roof pitches, balustrades and many more construction/fit-out applications.These Imex Digital Angle Gauge protractors can be used in any plane and will help find precise angles with ease. Excellent for setting up a saw, calculating the correct angle for a bend, or measuring an existing part.
- Precision angle finder — measures the exact angle of the existing surface within 0.1″.
- Simple mitre cut calculator — calculates the exact mitre angle needed for perfect fit of baseboard, picture frames and more
- Compound cut calculator — calculates the exact mitre and bevel angles needed for a perfect fit of crown mouldings and more
- Versatile memory — stores an angle measurement (such as crown moulding spring angle) for repeated use.
- Protractor — positions workpiece or intended cut line at exactly the desired
- Level — built-in vertical and horizontal spirit levels, accurate to 0 +/- 0.05° Digital readout displays on the front for easy viewing
- Limited 2-year warranty
Share this product
Our Promise to You
At IMEX Laser, we are committed to delivering exceptional customer service, and we take pride in offering top-quality products that stand the test of time. Our laser levels are known for their precision, durability, and ease of use, and we offer a range of options to suit a variety of needs and budgets.
Whether you’re working on a construction site, setting up a new project, or need precise measurements for your DIY projects, our laser levels are the perfect solution.