iMEX 517mm Digital Angle Gauge
The Imex Digital Angle Gauge protractors can be used in any plane and will help find precise angles with ease. Excellent for setting up a saw, calculating the correct angle for a bend, or measuring an existing part.
- German Manufacture. Large LCD Display.
- Measures 0-185°. Horizontal and vertical vials.
- 1.9V battery. Protected On/Off switch.
- Accurate to 0 +/- 0.05° digital readout
- 2-year warranty
See iMEX catalogue here
About the iMEX 517mm Digital Angle Gauge
- Precision angle finder — measures the exact angle of the existing surface within 0.1″.
- Simple mitre cut calculator — calculates the exact mitre angle needed for perfect fit of baseboard, picture frames and more
- Compound cut calculator — calculates the exact mitre and bevel angles needed for a perfect fit of crown mouldings and more
- Versatile memory — stores an angle measurement (such as crown moulding spring angle) for repeated use.
- Protractor — positions workpiece or intended cut line at exactly the desired
- Level — built-in vertical and horizontal spirit levels, accurate to 0 +/- 0.05° Digital readout displays on the front for easy viewing
- Limited 2-year warranty
Share this product
Our Promise to You
At IMEX Laser, we are committed to delivering exceptional customer service, and we take pride in offering top-quality products that stand the test of time. Our laser levels are known for their precision, durability, and ease of use, and we offer a range of options to suit a variety of needs and budgets.
Whether you’re working on a construction site, setting up a new project, or need precise measurements for your DIY projects, our laser levels are the perfect solution.