iMEX i77R Rotating Laser Level – Red Beam
The Imex rotating laser level range has been specified by our construction trained team, designed by industry professionals and proven in all conditions to perform a vast range of levelling tasks in an efficient and accurate manner. With self-levelling, grade slope function, scan mode, horizontal and vertical, remote controller and re-chargeable lithium-ion batteries the Imex range represents excellent value with versatile capabilities for a full range of construction functions.
Combined with this is the highly visible heavy duty and robust, water and dust-proof case, with a fully enclosed laser diode for years of trouble-free use. A sensor based self-levelling system utilising a level sensor and stepping motor gives excellent levelling ability and enhanced accuracy. The simplified design elements and robust componentry also mean reduced calibration and service requirements. All backed by Imex warranty, service and innovative approach.
See iMEX catalogue here
About the iMEX i77R Rotating Laser Level – Red Beam
- Robust construction tough horizontal laser level.
- 9Ah lithium-ion battery – approx. 40 hours run time. USB quick charge port with car charger.
- Self levelling (electronic). 600m range, includes standard detector.
- LRX10 Digital Detector in mm reading.
- 90mm Detector reading ultra fine, fine, medium, course and ultra course.
- Fast and accurate set-up time. Re-sets if unit is bumped or moved.
- Grade Slope to 50 (8.8%) – Manual grade setting for slopes. Ideal for pipe layout or concrete slab falls.
- Accuracy – +/- 1.5mm @ 30 metres for excellent results every time.
Share this product
iMEX i77R Rotating Laser Level Uuboxing video
Our Promise to You
At IMEX Laser, we are committed to delivering exceptional customer service, and we take pride in offering top-quality products that stand the test of time. Our laser levels are known for their precision, durability, and ease of use, and we offer a range of options to suit a variety of needs and budgets.
Whether you’re working on a construction site, setting up a new project, or need precise measurements for your DIY projects, our laser levels are the perfect solution.