iMEX IPL3TG – Green Beam Pipe Laser
The all new Imex IPL3TG green beam pipe drainage lasers have new wireless remote setting, auto track on-grade and the capability of fitting a 100mm PVC pipe. With interchangeable feet for a variety of pipe sizes, a huge -20% to +40% grade and fully submersible IP68 rating the new Imex pipe lasers are set up for the most demanding tasks.
- 300m range
- Green Beam gives greater visibility over distance
- Electronic levelling
- Auto tracks target plate
- -20% to +40% gradient
- Lock-out grade (for solar farm pile driving)
- 8Ah lithium-ion rechargeable
- IP68 submersible
- 1.5mm @30m accuracy
- LCD display remote – pick-up 100m from unit
If you have any questions or require more information about the Imex IPL3TG please contact our office on 1800 669 110.
See iMEX catalogue here
About the iMEX IPL3TG – Green Beam Pipe Laser
- Laser spot direction setting: Quick shifting by continued pressing respective button at both laser or remote control.
- Rugged, waterproof, powerful.
- Tracking function for automatic detection of the horizontal target plate centre. Saves time at next day set up.
- Comes as standard with a laser detector, charger and spare alkaline battery holder
Share this product
Our Promise to You
At IMEX Laser, we are committed to delivering exceptional customer service, and we take pride in offering top-quality products that stand the test of time. Our laser levels are known for their precision, durability, and ease of use, and we offer a range of options to suit a variety of needs and budgets.
Whether you’re working on a construction site, setting up a new project, or need precise measurements for your DIY projects, our laser levels are the perfect solution.