iMEX gives you a FREE LX3DG Multiline Laser
Tells us in few words why you would choose iMEX and Win 1 of 5 IMEX LX3DG MULTILINE LASER LEVEL with Detector and Support pole valued at $1000
Fill in the form and win a laser!
iMEX LX3DG Multiline Laser
The iMEX LX3DG is a multiline laser level with everything. Now with PreciseALIGN™ fine adjustment to get that perfect 90-degree set out. With three, 360 degree lines and an offset to ensure uninterrupted laser lines.
Terms and Conditions of Entry for Imex
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over, a resident of Australia and be entering on behalf of a company with a valid Australian Business Number (ABN).
- This is a competition of skill, chance plays no part in determining the winners. Duplicate or multiple entries will not be accepted.
- The competition runs from 12:00 AEST on 6thNovember 2023 and closes at 23:59 AEST 15th December 2023.
- There will be 5 winners in total. Each winner will receive an Imex LX-3DG Multi-Line Laser, detector, support pole and carry case. The RRP of each prize is AUD $1000 including GST.
- Winners will be decided at 13:00 AEST on Monday 18th December 2023 from the promoter’s Brisbane branch, located at Unit 1, 1075 Beaudesert Road, Archerfield QLD 4108. The winners will be contacted by email and by phone to arrange for delivery or collection of the prize, which will occur before 15th January 2024. We will publish the winning entries on our Facebook page and imex website imexlasers.com.
- Suppliers and manufacturers of tools or software for the construction and building industries are excluded from this competition. This includes employees and their immediate families of supplier and manufacturing companies.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the promoter, includes objectionable content, tampers with the entry process, or that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry.
- The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity as well as proof of employment in the construction industry.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook and the Promoter from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s))
- All entries become the property of the promoter and photos uploaded may be shared on the promoter’s Facebook page. The promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this competition. The promoter may contact you by email or by Facebook instant messenger with relevant marketing material or promotions. You can unsubscribe from these at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link, phoning 02 9714 0000 or writing to Position Partners, att: marketing, 42 Enterprise Dr, Bundoora VIC 3083. No further use of this information will be made without prior consent and your information will not be shared or sold to any third parties.
- The promoter is Position Partners Pty Ltd (ABN 56 130 367 065) of 42 Enterprise Dr, Bundoora VIC 3083.